Exploring wine and culture in Iasi ( weekend trip)
Extraordinary, memorable experiences – your wine and culture tour in Iasi will be filled with them. Would you like to get acquainted with local culture and taste the latest vintage in the barrel, or a library wine the cellar master just brought out? For wine and culture lovers, it just doesn’t get any better than this. We’re sure to have this tour that matches your preferences.
SATURDAY: In the morning you can visit the Culture Palace, a building which contains 4 museums. After the excursion you can rent a car and drive through the picturesque countryside of Iasi to the famous Cotnari vineyard. A wine tasting and lunch will be held in the Cotnari winery. Free afternoon for shopping and walking around in the Copou Park. In the evening we shall visit a monastery where we’ll enjoy a blessed wine tasting and have the opportunity to listen to Byzantine church music sung by a student’s choir from the Theological University of Iasi. After dinner you can also enjoy the nightlife of the city.
• Double/twin room: Eur
• Single supplement: Eur
• Accomodation in 3-4* hotels
• Meals according to the program
• Professional English-speaking guide services
• Entrance fees
• Printed info about the sites visited
• Luxury coach transport’ services with A/C
1. This program can be changed upon request.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pleases your eyes