In the first century before Jesus Christ, the Dacians were the people the most influent on eastern Europe their richness were known from the Romans. This conquest was the last main of the roman emperor Trajan. After two big battles in 101 and 106, the roman armies won and most of Dacia became Roman. The story of this conquest can now be find on the Trajan Column in Roma. The track of this occupation can still be seen in Romania.
Take part of this trip and discover the fabulous Dacian legends. those wolf warriors who thought they were ...
• Double/twin room: Eur
• Single supplement: Eur
• Accomodation in 3-4* hotels
• Meals according to the program
• Professional English-speaking guide services
• Entrance fees
• Printed info about the sites visited
• Luxury coach transport’ services with A/C
1. This program can be changed upon request.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, email@example.com