This excursion will take you into one of the most colorful regions of Europe where you will meet Romanian culture and tradition, German, Jewish, Polish, Ukrainian, and not only. Also you will meet the Orthodox church, the Greek Catholic one, the Roman Catholic one and next to the mosaic one. In the 13th century King Andrew II of Hungary used the style Galicia et Lodomeria - a Latinised version of the Slavic names Halych and Volodymyr, the major cities of the principality of Halych-Volhynia, which the Hungarians ruled from 1214 to 1221. The ...
• Double/twin room: Eur
• Single supplement: Eur
• Accomodation in 3-4* hotels
• Meals according to the program
• Professional English-speaking guide services
• Entrance fees
• Printed info about the sites visited
• Luxury coach transport’ services with A/C
1. This program can be changed upon request.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, firstname.lastname@example.org