The modern world is still living with the consequences of World War II, the bloodiest conflict in history, involving every major world power. At the end more than 60 million people had lost their lives and most of Europe and large parts of Asia were ruined. The Nazi-Soviet Nonaggression Pact of August 1939 squeezed Romania between the territorial ambitions of Germany and the Soviet Union. After losing its most important allies, France and the United Kingdom and one third of the territory - Bessarabia, Northern Bucovina and Northern ...
• Double/twin room: Eur
• Single supplement: Eur
• Accomodation in 3-4* hotels
• Meals according to the program
• Professional English-speaking guide services
• Entrance fees
• Printed info about the sites visited
• Luxury coach transport’ services with A/C
1. This program can be changed upon request.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, email@example.com