Considered by many historians the “last romantic” queen, she was also a key-person in Romanian politics and cousin to King George VI. Luckily for Romania, Regina Maria was the active promoter of her country, she insisted that Romania would enter the World War alongside the Allied Powers. We can surely say that Queen Mary had a major contribution to the Great Union of 1918, when Romania succeeded in uniting all of its historical regions and consolidate its position in Europe. Her life was full of adventures combined with political interests. ...
Price: (minimum 10 paying guests)
Per person in double room: 1653 Euro, Single suppl. 308 Euro
• Accommodation in 4* and 5* Hotels
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Meals as per program
• Entrances included
• 16 seat minibus for groups with maximum 14 guests
• 44 seat bus for groups larger than 15 guests
1. The tour is subjected to changes according to
the customers’ desires.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, firstname.lastname@example.org