Considered by many historians the “last romantic” queen, she was also a key-person in Romanian politics and cousin to King George VI. Luckily for Romania, Regina Maria was the active promoter of her country, she insisted that Romania would enter the World War alongside the Allied Powers. We can surely say that Queen Mary had a major contribution to the Great Union of 1918, when Romania succeeded in uniting all of its historical regions and consolidate its position in Europe. Her life was full of adventures combined with political interests. ...
Price for minimum 10 paying guests:
• Double/twin room: 1653 Eur
• Single supplement: 308 Eur
• Accomodation in 3-4* hotels
• Meals according to the program
• Professional English-speaking guide services
• Entrance fees
• Printed info about the sites visited
• Luxury coach transport’ services with A/C
1. This program can be changed upon request.
2. For further information please contact: Cultural Romtour, email@example.com