About Cultural Romtour
Cultural Romtour is an Eastern Europe inbound Tour operator based in Bucharest, Romania. Having a unique infrastructure within the travel industry of Eastern Europe, our vision is to offer people the chance to enjoy unique trips or even create their own personalized trips. Our approach is different. Unlike other companies, our tours are not meant to give a general overview of the countries but to offer insight into what suits your desires. We also know that every person has needs and wants and we believe that it is our obligation to tailor our tours to those requirements so that we can offer you a unique and amazing experience.
There is no more inspirational way to discover Eastern Europe than with Cultural Romtour. Our premium escorted journeys are unique and designed with immense care, based on over 30 years’ experience. We are always evolving and innovating to offer unique guided vacations in Romania, Bulgaria, Republic of Moldova, Serbia and Ukraine. You’ll always discover more with Cultural Romtour.
We know the countries by heart, therefore always offer our guests the best quality/price ratio services.
Why Cultural Romtour:
What programs we offer to our partners and guests:
1. We offer cultural trips in Romania and surrounding countries
2. Specialized or themed programs such as: Dracula Tour, Old Galicia tours, Military and History Tours, Opera Tour, Cooking Tour, Industrial Tours, Literary Tours, etc;
3. Programs tailored to your needs .Cultural Romtour can handle all kinds of groups (from individuals to groups over 100 guests, from normal tourists to professionals or business people).
What we offer to our partners:
– A highly professional and reliable partnership for the Romanian market and the neighboring countries;
- First of all, we offer quality in everything we do (guiding, accommodation, food, entertainment, special events, etc);
- We never disappoint our partners and guests;
- A wide range of programs in Romania and the neighboring countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine and Republic of Moldova);